Annoyance? Nuisance?

Feel annoyed by someone who always market and promote weight loss products in the Facebook page.

I know, if you don't like my post, you can simply "unfriend" me, right?
I know, whatever I posted in the Facebook is non of your business, right?

I know and I still want to talk about it here and most importantly whatever I have posted in my blog is none of your business too. 

I am that kind of person who against popping pills for weight loss.

To me, the most important thing is to train your body to lose weight naturally through exercise and reduce the amount of your food intake.

Otherwise, you will have to depend on these so-called "magic pills" for your whole life.

The caption that I hate the most is:

"Eat so much also won't gain fat because I got this and this. Thank you..this and this. Muacks!"

Eaww~~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute