sTuPiD Me

I technically removed most of the color from my recently bought mint color dress from H&M.

The best part is, I just wore it once.

I wore it for my belated birthday celebration in Suki-Ya Pavilion yesterday.

Being the "demure and polite" me as usual, dripped some of the sauce onto my dress.

Love to take shortcuts and empty-headed at the same time, as usual, soaked the whole dress into a pail of water plus some detergents for an hour. Notice the word, "some" not " a few drips".  I almost wanted to soak the dress overnight, since I was too lazy to wash it that day. 

Guess I really need to soak them overnight now since only most of color got removed instead of all of it. Leaving a little bit of mint color patches here and there on the dress.

Initially I though of leaving it as it is, you know, turn it into some kind of new design for the dress.  However, the truth is,  it is too new to be thrown away but a total fashion disaster to wear. 

I did think of throwing the dress away and buy a similar one at the moment. Yeap, super impulsive!

Somehow, I didn't do it in the end. That is too much. As if letting yourselves to have a plastic surgery when you can cover the flaws on your face with  some make ups instead.

Eventually, I sort of thinking out of the box ???. I'm going to soak the entire dress with lots of detergent for the whole night. Which I just did. With the hope of removing the entire mint color from the dress itself. Turns it into a white color dress instead.

Hopefully it works, though.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute