Not sure what title to put

Today, I am totally fed up with 2 types of people.

The first one which I hate the most. Not sure what to call them, naive? Brainless? Impolite?

When I was doing something serious and important, this fella came and interrupted out of no where and successfully diverged the attention of someone I was engaging the conversation with. I believed she didn't do it on purpose because her face really showed to me that "I AM INNOCENT".

Another type of people that I don't like are those "insensitive" people. Come one, can't you just be more considerate to the people surrounding you? Don't you have the sense of caring for each other? Just take my previous.post example. NON of the culprit even CARE why I was walking damn fast or why I was so quiet. NON OF THEM.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute