Isolated? Outcasted? Just to fit in?

Not sure is it because I drank a mug of latte this morning (given by my manager) that my metabolism boosted.

Whatever I did is faster than my usual pace. I guess

My mood was fantastic for today. I don't know, everyone's mood is lightened up on Friday. People joke around and you just enjoy it.

Somehow, during lunch hour, my mood was totally spoiled. In fact, I got so angry that I literary felt like screaming at them.

This was what happenend:

We all went for lunch like usual. Today the venue was slightly far, so needed to do some walking.

The problem was, I ended up leading the 'troop'. Walking in front. While most of them obviously walking super slow, tailing behind as if you are sightseeing or window shopping.

MY GOODNESS! When I looked behind, I was like, "eh, how come they are so far behind me?" WTF!!!!!!

Oh, whatever. I am not going to scream or usher you guys like your mom. "OOII, can't you guys walk faster?" though I felt like doing it very much

I totally feel so...ISOLATED.

Eventually, the atmosphere was tense during lunch hour. No one was really talking. Guess they sensed that I was angry.

When we were walking back to office. I had made up my mind to "ditch" them. "I don't care if you want to continue "window shopping" or trying to walk like a slowpoke. I DON'T CARE and I WILL JUST WALK"

To add into the fire, I even heard one of them said, "Ah Foong walks so fast". WHOA! Once hearing that, I walked even faster.

Then, basically most of my colleagues knew that I was angry. Well, I guess they were clueless, why I acted in such a way.

I talked to one of my colleague. She didn't join the lunch. Seriously, I need to talk to someone. I need to vent out the frustration/stress or whatsoever immediately. I was on the verge of crying already. Even now when I think about it

I asked her, am I that hard to get along with? Tell me the truth. I told her everything and she comforted me by telling me not to overanalyzed things. Though I didn't fully recovered from the incident, I can calm myself down at least.

Well, the very few hours before my working hour end was a disaster. I was still feeling angry and those tears was on the verge of falling.off from my eyes. I totally ignored them, especially those 3 culprits who successfully ignited the fire.

I don't care what you want to think about me. I am a miss volcano? Who always feel angry? Don't judge me if you don't know who I am. If I am angry, I will show it. I am not fancy to put on a mask all the time JUST TO FIT IN.

Seriously, what is the point PRETENDING to be someone you are not but deep inside you, you are struggling and worse, those bunch of people will never LEARNED.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute