Finding your own happiness ~ “Prove it or not”

Last time when I got a very low mark for my test, I will force myself to disclose it to those who were concerned (asked me) about my mark, though I was actually reluctant to do so.

Reason is, I want to prove to the whole world (lol?) that I can accept that low mark and get over it.

However, there was no such thing close to that.

The only thing that I can feel was, I was just thick-skinned enough to show off my marks.

Yes, I have told my friends about my marks.

Yes, I seemed very cool about that low marks externally.

Yes, I THINK I have proven to the world that I can accept my marks.

So? What is the next big plan after I have proved to them that I can take it easy with my marks?

Come on, sister! What next?

Am I going to get a trophy because I THINK I can get over it?

Am I going to get any reward for my "guts"?

And again, so but this time is what. --> SO WHAT?

I still felt sad about it and at the same time, I felt embarrassed. Lol, showing off low marks to others? =.=||

As for now, I have a different view.

Do I really need to prove anything to anyone in the first place?

What for showing off the guts that I have to others?

Do I really feel happy about it?

Answer is NO!

I think it doesn't matter whether I'm willing to show my marks to others. Of course it will be a different story if I scored with flying colors. XDXD

The main point is whether I feel happy about it or not.

What for proving to others that you are "happy" about something and yet deep inside your heart you don't feel the same?

Those who concerned about your marks are just being "kepochi". Well, who doesn't?

They will leave you alone once they get what they want.

Of course! They are some people who are "too ambitious to become a reporter" to help you publicize your marks for FOC.

Again, SO WHAT?. As long as that "rumor" doesn't fly to my ears, I'm careless. Lol as if I can control their mouth. ><

"Hang Fuk Hai Yiu Zi Kei Chang Chui", this is a Chinese saying. "you, have to FIND your own happiness". You can't just sit there quietly waiting for your happiness to come.

OF COURSE! Make sure you are not using "ajaran sesat" to obtain it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute