My Current Idol- Nichkhun

TADAA!!!!


This is my CURRENT idol type --> Nichkhun Horvejkul from 2pm signed under JYP Entertainment. He is a chinese-Thai with a very fair skin for an asian. XDXD
I need to use the word "Current" since my idol type always changes from time to time. lol.
However, i can guarantee that only ONE at a time. XDXD

Hm..why i'm so crazy about him. lol. Initially, he was just a pretty boy image to me. Nothing special about him. He does not have that impressive and powerful dancing skills like
Uknow Yunho (DBSK). He doesn't have a strong and beautiful vocal like Khuhyun (Super Junior).

Seriously, i was not attracted to him AT ALL initially. I even make myself tried to like this boy by looking at his pictures frequently from internet. Trying so hard to find what so special about him. Still, the feeling was not there yet. You see, i don't simply like an idol just because of their pretty face. LOL.

Not long after that, my impression for him totally changed 180 degree once i have watched a video of him teaching English from Youtube. Whoa!!! This boy knows how to speak fluent english with perfect voice and beautiful slang. The next thing that made me attracted to him was the way he teaches English. His behavior, movement, and tone looks so matured and brotherly. only this point is enough to melt my heart. LOL.

Based on the videos that i found in Youtube, he is cute, outgoing, funny, witty and did i mention he is HOT?

Here are more pictures of him:

Comments

  1. LMAO!!! I was laughing till my stomach cramps because of the pumpkin you used to close her face!!! LOL!! Saw the Idol World I gave you edi?? Nice or not? Haha! Remember to give me the pendrive ya~ My only one pendrive~ Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no choice to use that pic coz that's the only pic that i can find fr internet which shows nichkhun's current blonde color hair. she too "chor deng" d. so COVER lor. HAHAHAHA. wah...SURE WATCHED D lor...1st thing i did when i cm home. LOL can't wait to watch the rest. XDXD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute