Yeah! Introducing~ Choi Seung Hyun (최승현)

Erhem…some of you may not know who am I referring to. What about this?

T.O.P from Big Bang!!!

Known for Best Rapper in South Korean and also his KILLER EYES & SEXY DEEP VOICE.

top3

top

Aww….LOVE this pose the most ~Red heart

top2

Still looking good in black hair Red heart

top4

EXTREMELY envy with that girl but gotta admit T.O.P looks so hot here. Winking smile

Yes! and Yes again. I’ve changed  my idol NOW!. Which means Bye Bye Nichkhun and welcome T.O.P.Who me?

Ever since I’ve watched this video, my idol type has totally changed from good boy to BAD BOY IMAGE. I don’t even believe myself that I can fall for bad boy LOL. Not in a million years~

GD & TOP (Don’t Leave)

Thanks to RongCuin for introducing this hottie. WAHAHAHAHAHA

As I was searching for more videos of T.O.P, it turned out that I love BIG BANG music as well. No wonder they were the TOP band in Korea. Check this out~  sounds very catchy to me , especially T.O.P!!!

BIG BANG (Tonight)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute