Oreo Cheese fridge cake as a birthday cake

Both me and yen ee were raking our brains to find a birthday gift for Banana. Me, being the one who was so picky made our task harder as I want my friend here to have a special birthday gift =P. You see, I don’t simply give present to anyone and once I really plan to do so, I want that gift to be special. VERY SPECIAL! LOL.

A few days ago, I got this sudden urge to make a fridge cake. I even got myself a chocolate fridge cake with peanuts and raisin last week. Well, the taste ain’t bad but definitely not the best. XD. As I was searching for more recipes, I came across this~ “Oreo Cheese Fridge Cake”. I checked out the ingredients and I guessed it won’t be that difficult to make one. Considering that you don’t need flour, eggs, baking powder, this and that which usually made your life harder. LOL.

I told Yen ee about the idea of making an oreo cheesecake to Banana and she seemed thrilled as well. Me? I way too excited of course. XD. However, the main problem was I never cooked to anyone before. So, there was some little pressure here and not to mention that I just started to cook myself not long ago. Judging from this fact, I’m still a newbie in cooking and still asking for helps and advices from everyone. Cooking for someone means you are confidence with your skill. Not to say that mine are lousy but I’m still not ready to let someone try my dish. LOL.

Since I’m not so confidence with my cake, I asked my friend’s help, Ben. Here’s the ingredients:

# 250g cream cheese

# One roll of Oreo biscuits

# 80 ml Low Fat milk

# 1 table spoon of gelatin

# Planta (Most preferably UNSALTED butter)

1) Separate Oreo biscuits from the cream and crush the biscuits as fine as possible.

2) Mix marjerin or Unsalted butter with the biscuit crumbs

3) Place the mixture onto a round plate.

3) Press and compress the mixture as hard as possible (VERY IMPORTANT) and store in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.

4) Softened the cream cheese and mix with the Oreo biscuit’s cream.

5) Add in 4 pieces of Oreo biscuits (in powder form) and mix well.

6) Heat 80ml of milk and add in 1 table spoon of Gelatin.

7) Pour the milk onto the mixture of cream cheese and mix thoroughly.

8) Take out the Oreo crust from the fridge.

9) Pour mixture onto the crust.

10) Keep in fridge for at least 3 hours before it ready to serve. Most preferably overnight.

* Never let your cake stays at room temperature for too long as the filling will turn soft. XD

oreo cheese cake

oreo cheese cake2

mun oreo cheesecake

Glad that she loved it so much and most importantly it was edible. WAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute