“Once in a life time”  is no longer exist in my dictionary. NEVER!

I don’t believe it! In the mid of my study, I have to worry about this. I don’t care how many people are sharing the same fate with me. As far as I’m concerned, it’s a TORTURE. Mentally torture!

It makes me ponder about it for as long as the hour ticks; for as long as other problem replace 

it and occupy my mind;

it makes me restless;

it makes me fret and agitated;

it makes me crouched in the ‘dark’ and see nobody;

it turns me into someone else that I myself couldn’t recognize;

It makes my imagination gone wild; doing things that I feared the most but dare enough if I'm losing the grip.

I try not to blame, but I COULDN’T!

I try to be optimistic, but I CAN’T! *that’s  why I hate you……

I can’t remember how many times I reminded myself the same thing over and over again;

I have been trying to view it in another perspective. Again…. I FAILED.

I always tell myself, life is like a wheel. Spinning all the time. You won’t stuck at same place forever. Things will change. but…I wonder how long I can wait for that change to happen? How long shall I wait? YOU tell me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute