Journey to The Quest of Employment

Once I had my breakfast, I went out to Pudu to take a passport size photos for the sake of my job application.

What so special for this time passport photo shot is that, I had make up and wore contact lens =P

Well, the process were of little funny where I took 45 minutes to wear my contact lens and spent another 20 minutes to brush up my face.

What was more hilarious was, I had decided to walk to Pudu instead of taking LRT. It was a walking distance, to me lar. LOL Ended up, I reached there drenching up my body with sweat and I looked a little bit shiny in my passport photo. T_T

What I have found out was, we can actually request for soft copy of our photos. *Or I’m the one who missed this LOL. I did it just for the convenience of uploading my picture to Jobstreets.com since I’m applying my job online and not till next tuesday only that I will go to Kampar to pack all my stuff including my scanner and printer.

After I had my lunch, I went to my neighbour’s house (aka. my cousin) to have free internet service and started to apply jobs. Thanks to his dad who is a taxi driver and I can consult him regarding the locations of the companies that I’m going to apply. You wouldn’t want to end up applying for a job that is way too far from your home and there is no public transport available for you to get there.

After I had applied half of the jobs, suddenly, I received a call from Mteam company which invited me to have an interview on next wednesday. WHOA! I was never expected to have such a speedy reply from any company, since it is a Friday. I was expecting everything to start next week LOL.

Wish me luck for the interview and it will be great if I can start to work soon. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute