Hartz Chicken Buffet- An All You Can Eat American Buffet



Location: Berjaya Times Square, 4th Floor (nearest to my house =D)
Price: RM22.90 (ADULT) per person

YES!!! i have been waiting for this for a few days ago. Finally! here i am with my friend in Berjaya Times Square to eat buffet. we arrived there around 11 am, thought of finding a nice and perfect place to enjoy our meal.
Guess what? there was not a single soul when we reached the restaurant, only those workers preparing the food and cleaning up the place. my friend went inside and asked the manager (think so) whether they have started to operate? he said almost done except there a few dishes that they haven't fried yet. Most probably, chicken hahaha. he told us to come back half an hour later.

we left the restaurant and decided to walk around Times Square, helping my friend to buy some christmas presents for her family. what about me? haiya...i hardly celebrate christmas day with my family. if i bought them gifts, they will question me a lot. most probably about money. how much you bought it? why you want to waste your money? in fact, i have spent a lot recently, so, better stop spending for a moment. hahaha

As we walk around, we kept on talking about the restaurant (buffet), why at this hour no one went there to eat buffet? aren't they hungry? why their lunch time are so different from us? you see, we both were a bit scared to enter there where we are the only customer at that moment. besides, we were a bit "phaiseh" as well because...buffet wor...sure take a few rounds, right. hahaha. honestly, i starved myself just because i wanted to grab everything in the restaurant. hahahah..correct what, why you want to waste your money,right?

after walking and passing a few shops, my friend finally bought two lamps for her nieces. one is Doraemon and the other is Hello Kitty lamps. Kinda cute for me. hahaha




when almost 12 pm, i told my friend that my stomach was growling, i really NEED TO EAT. at first, we still felt hesitate to enter the restaurant, because till 12 pm, there was no other customer yet. my friend said "Fine! WE JUST ENTER..WHO CARES?" hahaha. we paid for the buffet and started off with our mission: TO EAT!!!
actually, it felt good, you know when there was not many customers around. i can feel that as if all the food belong to me. (lol).



we talked and ate at the same time until we felt that we can't finish the food anymore. we even laughed madly for the jokes that we created ourselves. we imagined we have to pay for the excessive food that we leftover, well, yea, you have to pay extra IF YOU CAN'T FINISH THOSE FOOD THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN. let say, we do not have enough money to pay, we have to wash dishes pulak. hahahaha. we even thought of hiding some food to bring home (lol). we finally left the restaurant around 1.10 am. THAT TIME OUR STOMACH REALLY FULL. we can take no more. i can hardly even walked! luckily i didn't wear my belt today. guess my pant will burst lol, if i wore it today.




By the way, my friend bought some souvenirs for me from her Bangkok trip. Check it out!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute