urgh!!!- ULCER

OMG! i have been suffering from ULCER in my mouth since yesterday.it's not because i'm under dehydration.My body temperature has been maintained fairly good for these few rainy days. so, it's impossible for me to suffer from dehydration. the main culprit is my braces is causing an irritation to my mouth. i mean the skin inside my mouth. the braces is rubbing against my mouth whenever i'm trying to open it and eventually i got ULCER. Great,huh? i never got ulcer in my mouth eversince i have started to put on braces. it just happened yesterday. URGH! i don't believe it,man.
one more thing is, there will be some changes to my teeth whenever it comes to the end of the month. i wonder what does it imply? is this normal. i don't know. Do you?









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute