Thinking out of the box


Yesterday, my friend and i went to a workshop which is called "Thinking Out of The Box". yea, yesterday was saturday and today is sunday. (craps lol) Supposed, i should be staying in my room and doing some revisions (but i do this everyday lol).This is because the next two weekS, i'm going to have Math and Pengajian Malaysia TESTS!! well, seriously, i'm kind of "immuned" with all these tests thingy because it seems like i almost have tests for every week!! Man! EVERY WEEK!! No joking, lol. That's why i said i "do revision everyday". (hahaha) however, more "cialat " things are happening at the same time as well. You see, i'm using present continuous tense, which means they are really hapenning NOW. (cheh....) i have lab reports la...endless assignments la....and presentations. OMG!!! SERIOUSLY, I'M GOING TO BE INSANE. sooner or later, you really have to pay me a visit at Tanjung Rambutan. should i start to book a place, there? (very funny)
You see, because of all these things, i'm so afraid to open my laptop. why? once, i open my laptop, i need to "clak..clak...clak.." to search for informations. Before this, i "clak...clak...clak.." for fun only. (which means for entertainment purposelo). Not only that i have developed a phobia for my laptop, i'm even phobia to enter my room, man. why?? once, i'm in the room, i need to start to do revisions and homeworks already. you can even feel the guilt if you are reading magazines, comics (my fav) or even newspapers. (that's why i don't blog as frequent as previously). This is because the "guilt" is there. this kind of life really drives me crazy.
So, these are all the reasons or excuses that made me to join the workshop with my friend. An escape, hahaha. Initially, i'm not really interested because it's sort of wasting my time and of course, MY MONEY! This one day course (9am-5pm) costs me RM80! NOT RM8, YOU KNOW. i wonder i can have how many meals for that. (yea, start to worry about money eversince your parents are not around hehehe) strike with poverty lol. however, my friend told me that i can get a certificate during my graduation if i have accumulated more than 100 points. okay, i'm going to give it a try.
Hey! the workshop turned out to be really good or awesome, i should say. it was interesting, educating and fun! i really enjoy myself there. i get to know more people lol. somehow, i have increased my confidence when talking to strangers, expecially with guys. hahaha. t thought i'm going to be really scared when i went there. you know, with all those people, there. okay, i'm kind of introvert. thanks to the speaker. he was so funny and i don't know how and somehown he made me talk. well, i can say it was a fate that i opened up yesterday. this is because i was chosen as the group leader, man, WHOA! really unexpected. thank you. hahaha
i'm not going to talk what kind of activities that have been carried out, definitely there were games and most of the time they required you to THINK OUT OF THE BOX or INTERGALACTIC THINKING To me, it's more like training your brain to come out with a lot of ideas, solutions, alternatives and you named it in a very fast way. i have discovered a lot of methods in order to twist and turn your brain in order to generate new ideas and how am i going to pick the best solution among them.

yea, i might not use them at the moment, but i will definitely need them when i enter the working world. if there is any similar workshop, i'm positively going to join them . this is really a way for me to release my tension.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute