A New Handphone!- Sony Errison w350i


YES!! Finally i got myself a new handphone...yea, i know this is not the latest model. however, WHO CARES! as long as it's new with all the functions that my old handphone don't even have. hahaha thanks to my old handphonelor...there is something wrong with the battery, i guess. it can hardly rechargable! i already changed for two chargers and none of them can last for at least 2 months. weird, huh? i'm using the same handphone with my dad and he got no problem with it. PHAISEH!
okay, actually i have ACCIDENTALLY dropped my handphone for a few times. hehehe. i guess, that's the reason it is malfunctioning, gua. okay back to the phone. i bought it with RM400! (included with 1GB ram). for me it's kind of cheapla. i have been to several others handphone shops and most of them cost Rm500++. so, when i saw there is a promotion at Umobile (Tesco Kampar) with Rm358 (512 Ram).i straightly bought it. while it's still "hot".hahaha. one thing i have forgotten to do is BARGAIN! Haiz...i even asked my friend, wen pei, how to bargain and do a lot of homeworks before i came to Tesco. manatau. i have totally forgotten about it. yea, im shocked. suddently the handphone is almost rm200 cheaper than the rest. so, it's okay alsola..if i don't bargain.hahaha
back to my house in kampar, i straightly explored my handphone. wahlao ye..totally different from SAMSUNG (OF COURSELA). i spent hours, i think in order  to save songs to my handphone. (lol) what to do? my previous phone don't even have mp3 lor, so, i don't really have experience in saving mp3 songs into handphone. EVERYTHING I HAVE TO START FROM THE SCRATCH!
Just like how i explore the method to download songs from internet. (now very PRO liao lo)wahahaha.
one of the foolish thing i have done is, I HAVE SAVED ALL THE CONTACTS INSIDE MY  PREVIOUS HANDPHONE! NOT IN THE SIM CARD!!! WAH!!! have to key in manually liao lo. before this, i don't even bother whether i want to save in the phone or sim card. Seela..don't bother..now what happened already? Haiz...KANTOI!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute