Combo Lab report after effect

PHEW!!! Finally! And AGAIN! I have finished my MMP lab report. ><this time I have used almost 3 days to finish it and the outcome is, I have strained my neck. ><!! Adoi!!!

Yea, having to face the laptop for so long, searching answer after answer for the report, really testing my eyes and neck muscle lol.

Why I called it combo? This is because 2 experiments are being combined in one report for this time. I prefer ala carte though. Well, I believe I will have another combo for next week lol. Stay tuned. =.=||

Another reason that I think it indirectly affect my neck muscle is, I have been trying to do the "Neck dance" from Beast –Mystery music video. LOL~~

Don't laugh. I was trying to relax in the midst of finishing my lab report. However, I have ended up dancing along with the music video lol. As usual. =.=

Now that I have finished my report, I really don't feel like giving a glance to it. Don't expect me to flip my report for the second time. NEVER!

The "Neck Dance" from Beast - Mystery XD

Comments

  1. HAhahahahahaha! My love, is pain pain! Mystery mystery oh! Mystery mystery oh! XDXD

    Ahhhhh!!! My whole body ache after doing the report! Next week not only combo i guess. Is combo + ala carte!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute