Rosella cordial Florida Cranberry concentrated


I have been to Tesco looking for cranberry juice which is highly effective in preventing urinary tract infections. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any cranberry juice. I remembered seeing them a few months ago, displaying nicely on the drinks racks where all the juices are located. I didn't buy it that time because it was rather expensive and I was having an economic crisis as well. XD I guess, since they are kind of pricey and very little customers would invest into cranberry juice. The manufacturer starts to stop selling them in Tesco. Guess that they are not aware of the power of cranberry juice XD

Being overly stubborn, I kept walking around Tesco, hopefully I can find it and YES!! I did find it, in other department though, together with all those blackcurrent and blackberrie drinks. This is not the same bottle that I saw a few months ago, but since it's written there Rosella cordial Florida Cranberry concentrated! I have decided to give it a try. It costs me RM10 ><. Well, since it's concentrated, at least I can mix it with water before I drink it. Hopefully it can last longer. T_T

I was wondering what cordial means, so I went to Google it, and it says cordial can be tonic or LIQUER!!!. WHAT!!!. Omg!! I don't believe that I have spent rm10 for a liqueur? ><

I still don't believe it! The way they packed does not resemble liqueurs. No way! I don't believe it and keep on Googling and I found a website saying that it's 100% alcohol-free. So, I guess I will take cordial means tonic. XDXD. I have checked the ingredients and nothing indicates alcohol presents inside the drink. XDXD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute