The Saturday Hang-out XD

After my dental appointment at SS2, I went home with Metrobus and waited for Cheese until 12.15 pm to pick me up. Well, yesterday was a great day I would say. Both of us were having fun. She has planned very well for all the places that we are going to visit and even the food that we are going to dine in. The most exciting part was, we were travelling by car all the way! The best part is, I don't have to pay for a single penny. *evil laugh. Whoa! Don't get me wrong, she meant to celebrate my birthday in this way, she also prepared me a present though. She got me Cocoa Butter Gentle Cleansing Formula and Olive Butter Formula body lotion from Palmer's.* I know, it sounds weird that she is celebrating my birthday even though it was 3 months ago. Anyway, who cares? XDXD.


It may not sound as thrilling to those who have used to ride on cars hanging out with friends. However, it was a once in a lifetime experience for me. *though we will have a few more car trips in the future before she will leave to Canada This is because ,we have been taking buses previously.
It's not only about the car trip that I have been enthused the most; it was about the places that we have been visiting. First, she drove me to a restaurant near Taylor's College where she is studying currently. She told me that their noodles taste great and it is popular among all the Taylors' students. Well, she didn't lie. When we have arrived, the place is crowded, fully occupied by most of the students. Fortunately, we managed to grab some seats. Once she has ordered, we start to chat. It has been a long time that we have not sat together and have a nice girls' talk ever since high school. *though we just hangout a month ago. XD. We talked almost everything! Families, universities' lives, any weird people that we have been met so far and of course boys. It felt so good for being able to converse freely after one month ago lol. No pretentious, no secrets and no need to feel afraid or embarrassed to confide anything to each other, just BE YOURSELVES. Yea, she is my best friend for almost 7 years! So, basically we are close enough to talk about ANYTHING. Therefore, keeping secrets from each other will just ruin the fun, rite? XD

    For a starter, she talked about her One-Million-Girl Friend that she met in Taylor during last semester. *there is a story behind why I called her One- Million-Girl. ;P. Then, the conversation stop for a while as the noodles that she ordered have finally arrived. I took a bite and GOSH, it tasted so nice! I don't know how to describe it. It's not the yellow noodles that we normally eat or Kueteow, or even Beehoon. It does resemble to Pan Mee, only which, it looks much thinner and it's definitely man-made. We even thought of trying to cook the mee by ourselves one day. *Only IF we know how to do it. I told her that she is definitely going to miss M'sias' foods once she goes to Canada and she even joked that she will start a business to sell THIS noodles when she is there. Once we have our lunch, she brought me to a nearby bookstore called Reader's Corner. I would like to call it partial library though. Most of the books are Second-handed. The readers can freely RENT any of the books they like and even comics for Rm 2.00++ for almost 3 MONTHS!! You can even buy the books if you want to. They are pretty cheap. *I think Yen ee might be interested XD too. I have bought three Fear Streets (Silent Night 2, The Dare and The Fire Game) for myself for only Rm17.00!! Yea, those are second-hand books but you definitely can't find it anywhere now. So, they are ANTICS! *to me lar XD. We even said that if we got the money, we will ask the publisher to reprint all the books. I bet there are still lots of R.L. Stines' fans out there. XD

Next, we headed to Sunway Pyramid. The journey was quite funny actually because her car died off for a while when she was driving up to the car park. The road was rather steep though. Don't blame her, she is still a beginner. *Compared to me, I'm not even qualified to be called a beginner. I got my driving license for almost a year and never touch them ever since. >< Not that I don't want to, it just that I don't have a chance, so far LOL. Then, we stopped at Starbuck, ordered two Chocolate Chip Crème Top (SP?), sat at a corner and continued our conversation. This time we talked about boys! LOL. After that, we went to watch ice-skating. Too bad, both of us are lousy skaters. Therefore, we just stood there admiring all those boys and girls skaters gliding gracefully on the ice. Now, that was where the hilarious thing was coming soon. Once we got tired of gawking at all those skaters, we went to Full House, the place that I have been dying to go for a long time ago. *After saw it from my friends' pictures in Facebook. XD. OMG! The place is awesome. It's just like a Barbie doll house. You know, white furniture, carpeted floor and they even sell all those cute souvenirs and Korean Fashion clothes. We ordered Oven Roasted Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Spaghetti Alfredo with Mushroom Cream and shared them. *Don't ever think that my memory is so good to remember
all the foods' names, it just that I sms her to confirm the names before I blog them on my entry. XD. Again, the foods are just as great as the design. They are delicious! *okay, I have to borrow these words from KFC~ "A finger –Licking good meal" though in fact we were using fork and spoon all the time. LOL. Okay, what was the funny part? Supposedly, we planned to order sets since it's cheaper and more reasonable. Too bad, we have late for 10 minutes that the offer has officially ended at 4 pm. If only if we have arrived earlier; stop drooling at all those skaters 10 minutes earlier; we might be able to get it. She even tried to outsmart the waitress by turning her watch 15 minutes earlier. * okay, this is funny, she was just joking anyway. As if we can LOL. XDXD. No matter what, we tried to ask for sets though, perhaps we might get one, it was ONLY ten minutes passed 4. Hahaha. Of course, we failed, the waitress has her own watch too, but at least we tried. XD.

Once we finished our lunch, it's already 5.25 pm and it's time to go home before we stuck in traffic jam. On our way to parking lot, she suddenly told me that Ice-Cream from Japan does not melt easily. That's interesting! Coincidently, I spotted a Japanese snack shop. Being the hantu lapar me was so eager to try one. So, we shared the ice-cream. We were wondering which flavors we want to try. Green Tea or Sweet Potato? *Don't get me wrong, there are lots of flavor there. Since, I have been eating sweet potatoes for QUITE SOME TIME, sweet potatoes ice-cream really turned me off. Luckily she chose Green Tea instead. Well, it's no biggy actually. It tastes like normal ice-cream. I even asked her "why the ice-cream melts so easily? I thought you said they are not supposed to?" LOL. It's just a joke anyway. XD

Finally, she sent me home at 6 pm and that's the end of my trip. She said, she is going to bring me to KLCC to try spaghetti at I-can't-remember-the-restaurant-name next month. XDXD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute