crappy internet

This is the third day i have loss connectivity to internet.
Starting from the 1st day, i have been checking out my wireless status bar.
Hoping to see the "numbers" are back to normal,
Showing me that i am able to access to internet.
It has been an unteempth time that i have been troubleshooting my wireless adapter, though i know
whatever i have been doing so far is pointless. it's not working at all.
It seems foolish to keep on troubleshooting as you know where the problem lies. However, other than that, i don't know what can i do.
Hoping for miracle, i guess. Hoping that my laptop is able to fix it, remotely. Yeah, right
As much as i'm hoping, disappointment just creeps over me
I know that the main problem is not my wireless adapter, it is the wireless access point.
It just got so sensitive with the weather that i can't connect to internet in rainy days.
On the first and second day, the "numbers" or packets that i have received are only half that are being sent.
I can only sign in "Halfyway" for my MSN, as usual.
Which means, i can only Instant messaging with my contacts leaving the rest of the functions unavailable.
Now that i have learned, if i can view the homepage of MSN, means my connection is in a normal state.
Otherwise, i'm having poor connectivity.
Somehow, i rather i couldn't even sign in for my MSN, because it is like giving a false hope for me to access to internet.
It is painful you know, for being able to sign in MSN but not being able to browse the web.
Now on the third day (today), i see the packets that i received has increased. Yet, it's not enough for me to surf internet. sigh
Now, i even come out with this assumption: whenever "she" is back to Kampar, our house wireless connection will suffer.
This has happened twice. A coincidence? You tell me. of course i hope it is just a coincidence though honestly i couldn't help but
to think in the other way round. Perhaps, "her" body is emitting some kind of electricity or wave that will interfere the wireless.Don't mind me, just a wild guess from a desperado
Hopefully the wireless will restore before noon, or else, i have to migrate to my friend's house to find my connection.
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute