Saw 7

saw72010

Finally it comes to an end. Right after I have finished downloaded the movie, readied with my pillows and dinner (lol), I hit the “play” button on my laptop. I’m not going to talk much about the plot, I will share my review instead.

  • The budget for this movie has increased, which you can see from the setting at the very beginning of this movie. They have included more supporting casts just to film that particular scene.
  • I don’t know if I’m the only one who feel that the intensity for traps and scary parts in this movie somehow got lessened, if you compared with previous series. Anyway, they still manage to scare you off!

  • Somehow, I’m sort of satisfied with this movie. Maybe because knowing this will be their final chapter thrilled me a lot. *I was shocked when I saw an article from wikipedia that they previously planned to do another sequence for it. Luckily, they drop the idea in the end because the reception for previous series are low. THANK GOD! Seriously, I’m tired of waiting this movie comes to an end. I’m so curious on what it might happen in the end and how they end it. Oh yea, the ending is brilliant!
  • While watching, I recalled one of my friend told me that he didn’t manage to finish the 6th movie because he was just too scared to do so. I was wondering where did I got the guts to finish it alone at night together with my dinner. *My appetite did loss a bit but I still manage to finish it peacefully (lol)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute