Do it At the right time

During this whole FYP period , I have learned lots of things. Though the main purpose is to be trained in conducting experiments, handling tools and apparatus that you may have only seen it before and of course – READ THE JOURNALS, I think I have learned how to become “Human” or to survive in human population as well.

Once you have started your FYP, it means getting new friends, getting closer to friends that you previously hardly have more than 5 words to converse ,meeting all types of people and discovering the “true colors” of human being.

All these have broaden my views and perceptions and taught me how to survive in human vast population.

1. Different personalities between boys and girls.

  • Most of the time, girls are the expressive-type. Whether they feel sad or happy, words and expressions coming out from them blatantly, regardless whatever they are about to do will so-called ruin their good-girl images. Therefore girls are considered noisy and emotional creatures. However, most of the time, girls don’t really mean what they say. They are mainly expressing their feelings just to release stress or to share the moment.
  • Guys on the other hand seem to be playing the opposite role. No matter how they feel; angry, happy, sad or proud, they tend to hold back 50% of their feelings. which means, even if they are irritated, they won’t simply express it. The reason might due to, guys prefer to have macho or cool images, especially in front of girls. Even if a situation has gone bad, boys are unlikely to show their weaknesses in front of their opposite sex.
  • Unlike girls, boys rarely getting themselves into conflicts. Almost all the time, the girls are the one who do the babbling, mumbling and complaining. ~GOSSIPPING

2. Human with two faces

  • I know this is no unusual to all of us. Many of us have encountered such a person before. It's not something new, even to me. However , this time. is rather apparent compared to my previous encounter. Before this, I thought this will only occur in movies and drama series. Never did I think, I got the chance to experience it myself. I don’t really have much comments on this people except one word ~ VILE
  • In fact, I’m rather impressed with them because they manage to put out at least two different acts or personalities for different people. Being so indifferent for what they are doing and wearing masks for most of the time. I’m not saying that my attitudes are flawless and I’m a Miss Perfect. Though I can’t deny sometimes we need to behave in certain ways for living or to survive in this society. However, I still think it’s unnecessary to put on masks most of the time , especially to those who never knew you at all, when they hardly provoke you. I really don’t get it. Why make the fuss to create more conflicts when that person hardly even know you? For power? Pride? or whatsoever.

3. Honest at the right time

  • I believe most of us were caught in dilemma whether we should tell the truth or lie. Part of us feel that, we got the responsibility to tell them the truth and that person got the right to learn the fact. At least we are respecting that person when we are telling the truth. However, it doesn’t apply to all cases. From what I have found out, we shouldn’t be TOO honest sometimes. Either you want to protect that person itself or mostly you want to save yourselves from UNNECESSARY troubles. You must be wondering, “Hey, what’s wrong telling truth?”. The answer lies on us. Human can get jealous easily and no matter what, they seem to be programmed to think at the bad side. This is so true. I have been frequently reminded myself that, “He or she does not mean it that way.” when I was feeling angry over something. Seriously , I can feel all the negative feelings are over-whelming me that I might lose the grip and just indulge in my own feeling. ~ Easy, huh?. Therefore, tell the truth when you can and lie when it is necessary.
4. Impulsive

  • This is me. As embarrassing as it may sound, i can't deny that at certain period, i will behave in this way. It always happens when things are rushing or when i want to achieve something so badly. As if i was somehow blindfolded rendering me unaware of my surrounding. All i know is "I MUST DO THIS!. Previously, i have been told that i tend to rush things out and i don't really bother about it. Not until during my FYP period that i have started to realize it. Only then, i see how it affects my work. Currently, i'm trying to control myself, not letting my emotion to overcome me. i will try to remind myself to "Cool down" whenever possible. it does help a little. However, habit is a habit and it takes time to kick it off. Looks like this will be my new aim for 2011.

P/s: Finished downloaded SAW7. Going to watch it now. Highly anticipated the ending XD.

Comments

  1. Haha! FYP does turn us to a better person~! That's why I like my life in FYP so much~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha. I mostly enjoy the "lecture-Test-assignment-free days" XDXD GONNA MISS IT. VERY MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute