to survive - I DUN BELIEVE IT!

When cells are stressed by environment,
They will change to adapt the new surrounding, otherwise they die.
They do it by increasing the number of themselves or even change into another type of cells.
No matter what they do, they have only one motive. That is to SURVIVe in their new surrouding.
Bear in mind, those cells are FORCED to change from their usual or typical characteristic.
It's not something they volunteered to do so.
Remember, they are being forced!
I think it goes to human being as well.
Just like what we normally heard. "Human grown up by experience"
We learned from mistake, so that in the future we won't repeat the same thing.
We are learning from the present, so that in the future we know what to do.
We even do "something" that is "extraordinary" in order to achieve something.
No matter what reasons they are, we, as human beings are being "forced" to do so.
if you want to survive, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE.
The D-day finally comes to me.
Honestly, i don't believe myself have to "do it" TOO.
i can't believe i have resorted to "do it".
Never in my life (lol, not anymore), i have tried to "do" it.
Seriously, i don't even know what am i "doing" is right or wrong.
In my perspective, i'm positive that i'm correct. i got the rights to do so.
In another perspective, no matter what, i'm wrong! i'm guilty!
Gosh...i really don't know what to do.
I really couldn't bear the consequences.
They are just too expensive for me.
The only thing i can say is: why it has to happens on me? WHY!!!!!!

God bless me
Amittabha
"Hopefully i can survive for this time". if i really did, NO CHOCOTOP for me for two months. I SWEAR!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute