The feeling is so different XD

Phew! The spirit of cleaning my entire room has came out of sudden.
This is not a typical room-cleaning that you do it daily; ie sweep the floor or making sure your stuffs are in proper order.
It was as if turning your room upside down and sweeping and throwing away all the junks
Honestly, i have been wanting to do it quite some time ago. However, i have been postponing it till today. Reason is, i was too lazy. The thought of taking out everything, wiping and sweeping the dust especially all those Grey fluffy one medium size big chunk of dust that totally turn you off and not to mention, recently i have been lying flat down on the floor watching drama series for almost one whole day. You really don't feel like moving at all . what about room-cleaning?
Fortunately, dirty stains finally get on my nerve TODAY.
Braced myself, getting a broomstick from downstairs ready and a dirty cloth standby. i officially started to clean my room.
The process was of course tedious and hectic. Seeing all those big dusts clumping together in the corner, where as those tiny ones flying everywhere whenever you lay your cloth on them really disgusted you. Lots of washing was being involved. I even got the thought of taking one pail of water and splash my entire room. Yat liu pat liu. XDXD
As usual, lots of things need to be thrown especially plastic bags. Gosh! i didn't even realize i have kept so many of them in the drawer all this while. It just that all of them were "hidden" inside the cupboard.
It reminds me that i used to store lots of things when i was a little (primary school age). I was so reluctant to throw away any of them and eventually they have become as much as one big hill. Only then i started to change myself. Now, i have become more willing to throw my unused stuff, though they posed some usage in THE FUTURE (plastic bags). i have no choice but to throw it away, otherwise the cleaning process will never end.
Once everything was cleaned, my room look so refresh and even the air smells nicer. lol
The feeling is so.....different.


p/s: eh, i have forgotten about my wall fan. =.=

Comments

  1. Hahahahahaha!! Wahh~ Understand the feeling of cleaning the room! But if I were you, I beh-tahan long long time ago oledi! LOL~~ XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA. so must increase my beh tahan feeling now. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute