Take it or Leave it

Lots of things happened recently and most of them are of awful occurrences.
The feelings are non other than being stabbed painfully again and again, adding salt to a wound or adding oil to the fire.
Unfortunately recovery times need at least 2 days in order to ensure all the negative feelings subsided.
Within 2 days after the incident, the feeling was extremely overwhelming. My heart was as if on fire, burning wildly. All those words and memories were lingering inside my brain, flashing back repeatedly without failing and i was so eager to scream my lung off.
All of them were started from small misunderstandings, but the impact was great enough to shatter you into pieces.
How much i hope i can do some explanation, so that everyone gets a good picture of what is really happening.
Too bad, when the times come as it always be, i felt so tired to do that. Beats me, why i felt in that way, as if i didn't care anymore of what they might think.
Yet, i'm still feel miserable.
Honestly, i was worried of what they might think of me. Am i concerning too much about my own image in front of people? is this right or wrong?
On and on, i hope that someone can tell me what to do and whether im going on the correct path.
At times, i will wonder what if i change to a person who does not care anything at all.
Everything remains neutral;
Just keep quiet no matter what;
Continue your days happily without worrying or holding grudge;
Can i do that?
The answer is No, because this is not me at all.
You are torturing yourselves mentally and physically when you are trying to pretend to be someone else.
Wearing a mask for your entire life is so.....TIRED.
i can't imagine myself carry on my life without being true to myself and resort to cover up lies upon lies for my whole life.

p/s: ok, enough talking craps, feeling much better now. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute