Megamind (2010 animated superhero comedy film)

220px-Megamind2010Poster

First glance at the main character on the poster will slightly turns you off from watching this film. Unlike “The Incredibles”, you can straightly tell that, “This movie is GOING to be AWESOME”. Even the title of the film sounded so ….COOL and HEROIC and also not to mention about the striking red colour as the movie’s theme. Even the costumes were so CHARMING! Red outfit with black mask. You just can’t wait to say, “WHOA! THIS IS SO COOL!” Did I mention about their theme song too? It was ASTOUNDING! XD

Honestly, I was hesitated when I want to watch this animation. It doesn’t look appealing to me, seriously. What? A skinny and slender alien (alien DOES look like this LOL) as the main lead? A superhero? No Way!!! * well, in the beginning of the movie, he is not a superhero after all. I never interested with alien in the first place, not even UFO.* They remind me of PLAIN grey colour metals.

Even so, I feel so grateful that I give this film a chance. It turns out to be SPLENDID! Trust me, YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! NO, you MUST watch it! Yes, from the way “he” look, you really don’t expect much heroism or great courage from him. You were even wondering what he is doing in the film and also, THIS hero is not HANDSOME at all. In fact, he looks old with those goat-like moustache (I have no idea what it calls. XD)

However, you will just going to love this guy eventually. I found him CUTE actually. Internally, of course. XD * I still can’t get his old alien look off from my mind. This superhero film is totally different from the other movies. It is much more realistic, HILARIOUS and yet creative in a way that, it gives you a brand new feeling or impression about superhero movies. This is a funny and CUTE superhero. See I emphasize the word CUTE? Reason is, you found him so CUTE and Lovely (LOL)in whatever he did. It’s impossible for you to hate him .I even feel like watching it for the second time tomorrow. XD

I’m not going to discuss the plot here, as usual. All you need is my words ~ YOU MUST WATCH THIS FILM! XD

Rating: >5/5 Winking smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute