FYP Reminisce

Well, the days for my FYP are going to come an end and it’s time to say GOODBYE. *Gonna miss ya. ~ the days without lectures, tests, tutorials and assignments. XD

When talking about the events or things that happened during FYP that you will remember ALWAYS. I swear no one can beat me LOL.

Something happened TODAY. Which, I’m least expected. 

Something that you can’t imagine that IT WILL HAPPEN.

Seriously, it never even cross to my mind all this while.

By most, you will break some glassware or solvents’ bottles and let the content flow out and everybody “sniff it together ” causing mass acute toxicities. LOL.

FINE! Worst of all, you broke some machines and prepare to pay for it. LOL

However, what I have encountered is no where near there.

I’m not going to disclose full details here. *It’s not something that is worth-sharing at all. Yet, most of us can still laugh about it. XD

Don’t fret. I will drop some hints here. A tiny one, I supposed.

  • It’s related to something that you most likely love to do at the beach.
  • It’s opposite to something you have to consume EVERYDAY.

That should be sufficient, I guess. If you know the answer, just keep it to yourselves. PLEASE……….NO TAYANG-TAYANG IT ANYWHERE, NOT even  IN MY BLOG. You know who you are. YES! I mean YOU. XDXD The one who is sniggering while reading this and hands feel somehow quite itchy to write something. XDXD.

This is the very first opening ceremony event for my year 2011.

Comments

  1. LOL!! Tell me tell me!!! I want to know! Opposite to what we consume everyday? Fluid?? hmm...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute