Welcome to 2011

More or less, seems like this will be a typical post title for worldwide bloggers. XD

This is my first time celebrating New Year at Kampar, Perak. and also my longest days of staying away from family.

Honestly, it doesn’t really matter where I celebrate New Year because it has been ages the last time I celebrated New Year with my friends and family. Due to certain circumstances, we no longer do it anymore. I have stopped watching the fireworks since the last few years , which I have watched it with my mum. *My dad was sound asleep. Honestly, i t was my typical childhood habit of watching fireworks every New Year with my neighbours. We can even go that far venturing to other units in order to get the best view.

Speaking of fireworks, the last one I saw it with my mom was the most beautiful fireworks that I have ever seen . They were big and colourful as if lots of meteors with different colours showering on you. The best part was, we could just view it from our balcony, saving the fuss to purposely drive to certain places in order to view it. This is the privilege of staying on 17th floor. *the highest is 19. XD

The following years later, the fireworks ceremony has shifted to somewhere else. We still can view it from our house, but only through glasses reflection s from other building. lol My neighbours did invite me to join a countdown ceremony at Times Square (Just a walking distance from my place.), but I have rejected it. Reason is, I was too lazy to get out from my house. Ever since then, I don’t even bother to watch them anymore. I just went to bed early, sound asleep and miraculously undisturbed by the deafening sounds of fireworks.

Years after years passed by, the excitement of welcoming New Year has gradually subsided. To me, they have no difference with the previous year that I have lived in. The economy hasn’t gone any better and not to mention about the politics. Worse of all, starting from this year, the price for lot of thing will soar up, Though it doesn’t really affect me much at the moment because I’m still studying. However, I believe the day will come to me once I have started to work. *Don’t remind me of working place politics LOL.

Anyhow, year 2010 has over. It’s time to move forward and start my brand new life . Any miserable experience shall remain a history and keep the lovely ones as memory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute