Potato Salad

That! was my initial menu, to tell you the truth. I went to Tesco just now. While searching for something to munch, I suddenly got a desire to make potato salad.

One thing that shocked me was, Tesco Kampar was crowded. It was way too many people especially for TODAY. (New Year) *Perhaps I have missed the fact that most people love to buy groceries during New Year. XD

While walking inside Tesco, with a blue basket clinging on my arm, I was rummaging my brain for the ingredients of my potato salad. These are what I have bought:

  • Small Potato (1kg) ~ Rm1.99
  • Thousand Island Dressing (250 ml) ~Rm4.65
  • 3 punnets of Big red tomatoes ~ Rm1.23

Though it seemed I might have trouble waiting my turn to pay for my items, it turned out the other way round. Despite having so many customers buying lot of stuffs , it didn’t take me long to stand at the cashier waiting for my turn. Unfortunately, something else happened. “No Plastic will be Provided”. I should have brought my Tesco bag today. *haiz….

Ended up, I left Tesco with my items held on my arms. Yea, it looked embarrassing but I just walked away full of confidence, as if “It’s no big deal at all” LOL.

Readied with my tools, I sat in front of my laptop watching “The Universe~The End of The Earth”, I started to peel my potatoes.

I was wondering how many potatoes that I need, but ended up I peeled off all of them. Then, I cut them into smaller cubes and boiled them with my electric cooker. While waiting for it to cook, I cut some cabbages and added them into the pot and cooked them together with the potatoes. Next, I cut my tomatoes into small cubes, set aside, waiting for the ingredients in the pot to become cooked.

Later on, I remove water from the cooker and rinse them with water again. Next, I add in the tomatoes and Thousand Island Dressing. Guess what, I have emptied the 250ml dressing. I even rinsed the bottle with water to ensure all the dressing came off from the bottle.

Looking at my so-called potato salad which I had liquify it accidentally. I have decided to add in 1 piece of cucumber, which was cut into pieces beforehand.

Finally, my potato salad has officially became creamy potato salad (name simply given due to potatoes are the major ingredients XD).

Suddenly, a thought came to me. “Hey, I can eat them with spaghetti!” So, that’s it. I’m going to buy a packet of spaghetti tomorrow and eat them with my so-called creamy potato salad.

I have prepared it in a large portion, hopefully it can last for a 2-3 days in a fridge. Guess I can save some times to cook my meal for a few days. XD

potato

*This picture does not belong to me but it looks something like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute