180 degree change~ Hello Samsung Tablet PC

On friday night, with a sudden urge and determination, I told myself that i`m going to buy myself an Ipad 2.

After figured out the financial solution, I started to do a massive and huge research for Ipad 2. Yeah, only for the Ipad 2. While I was conducting my research, I did came across with Samsung tablet PC as well.

Due to the fact that Apple came out with Ipad first, I hardly trust other tablet PCs. Thus, I just forget about other brands and fully concentrate on Ipad 2.

I've have checked the price, features, reviews and everything are good.

My mind already set on which Ipad 2 that I want to buy, until the extent of making my preferred selection through Apple online store with an undeniable huge temptation of ordering it online. lol.




Because yesterday was friday and saturday is a weekend, it is impossible that I receive my delivery the next day after my purchase.

Thank God today is a weekend.




While I was mentally disturbed by the urge to get an Ipad 2, banana signed in from her MSN.

Can't wait to share the news with her, I immediately told her about it.  Well, I'm glad I did.


We discussed about Ipad 2, then suddenly Samsung tablet PC came into our conversation. After a long discussion and online researching, seemed liked Samsung won over Apple. Reason are, Samsung has more flexibility in terms of software installation and what makes you feel headache with Apple is that once broken even if it only involved a very tiny component in Apple, the machine is irreparable, which means consider to buy another one if broken.

One thing very funny when I was researching for Samsung tablet PC is that, you can hardly find the price in any website. Unlike Apple, the price is showed right in front of your nose. Wonder why. When doing product comparison, of course price matter the most since these two gadgets do not have much difference in terms of features.

After a long discussion, 60% of me feel like buying the tablet pc.

From my entry title, I choose Samsung of course. Anyhow, I would like to share the incident, what really happened when I encountered both sales persons in Apple and Samsung. It's going to be a long one , thus, I will make a new entry for this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute