Listening to ''Only Look at Me'' by GD (Big Bang).
Found his voice to be extremely soothing and heart-melting in this song especially thepart where he sang the word Hangbokke,so sweet-
I have spent 8 hours today reading Dork Diaries, yeah~ turned out that I did buy all the4 series. ><

Well, the story is nice and sweet, presented in a diary form which made it interesting.
It would be a good reading materials when your mind just too clogged up to readsomething complicated and wondering who is the murderer.
While reading it, I was havingChee Cheung Fanfor my lunch. I bought it when I'm onmy way back home. Having for like ages didn't touch the food, it tasted heavenly.

After my mind was so saturated  with words, i started to feel a little bit dizzy.Lol.
I have read up 2 and 1/2 books consecutively. Maybe because i havent done any readingfor like months ago, reading sounds fun.lol.
Well, i didn't stop there taking naps. Instead, I opened my laptop and watched HouseSeason 8, 5 episodes one shot. It was definitely fabulous and satisfying.
Suddenly, my senior IM me. Then, here we go vent out again, pretty much lowereddown our mounted stress.
Done with movies, i was busy synchronizing my favorite songs into my tablet PC.
Then i played with the built-in camera and found out that it does not come with zoomfunction.Do they purposely missed that out? This is ridiculous.
Fortunately you can get it by downloading android software, Vignette. Still, i don't likethe idea of them left the function out. Even the most simple smartphone comes withthe zoom function for the camera.
Clock struck 12 am,what? This is too fast.I'm not done yet, though my eyes feelingdroopy and heavy. The day passed way too fast. Which mean tomorrow is getting nearer.My last day of holiday.Sad~Anyway, i feel a little bit weird to on leave tomorrow.Bah!
Whatever~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute