Desire VS Dream

ipad

I swear! A few months ago I didn’t have the slightest interest on this gadget. I couldn’t find any reason to craze over it, judging from the fact that I already have my own laptop.

When I was an undergrad, I had played around with this thing (Just for a couple of minutes. lol) and found it extremely useless.

A few months ago, I talked about Ipad with my friends and colleagues and all of us got a mutual conclusion that, “I’m not going to buy Ipad”. Even when there are a lot of people already started to use Ipads and you can even see them holding the gadgets in a shopping mall! * I saw it when most of them using Ipads to record a video or snap some images in the event (can’t remember exactly the name of the event, though), yet, I hadn’t find it enthusiastic enough to get one for myself.

Thanks to Forensic Heroes 3, which was released not long ago (The series already ended, by the way.) I saw some of the characters using Ipads to read articles, sitting leisurely on a couch as if holding a book or magazine while reading it.

That time I was like. WOW! I never thought we can do that too! (lol). Another thing is, nowadays, due to my job requirement (==), I have to read a lot of articles! Considering that recently I hate to sit down and lean my back (90 degrees) on a chair for a couple of hours and face my laptop. Even when I was watching movie using laptop, on and off, I do change my sitting positions and eventually turn into couch potato.

lie

this

index

or this

What I’m trying to emphasize is that, I still don’t like to sit still even when I’m doing something that I like, what about doing something that I don’t enjoy much. (lol).

Maybe because I hate to read materials that are so dull and boring, i thought of getting myself an Ipad might change my attitude.

Funny thing is, when I was chitchatting with my friend again, just a few weeks ago about Ipad, she told me she wanted to get one too, since it is too heavy for her to bring her laptop to laboratory doing research, Ipad might be ideal for her. (lol. what a coincidence).

Anyway, it’s not easy for me to get one too. Ipad is not something that is cheap and affordable. The price is over RM1000++.

I even went to the extent of googling some information whether they offer to make payment by installments. Of course there is a way to do it. Problem is, whether I want to bear the prices or not.

Well, I have been pondering about this matter once in a while (when I was daydreaming about Ipad. lol.). Maybe I’m just looking for excuses to buy one. Who knows my fingers and hands started to feel tired and sore while holding it reading articles. Ipad is lighter than a laptop but definitely not as light as a comic or magazine. Well, UNLESS I got too much MONEY  and I can’t wait to spend them off. (lol, dream on)….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute