I’m going to get you ~ XPERIA S

 

Xperia-S_thumb

I have been madly in love with Xperia S recently.

It got started when I was visiting Sony Erricson website, looking for new phone for myself.

Initially, my eyes only aimed on phones with mini keyboard and price range around Rm500. *Got interested on it when I saw an actress using it in a movie. lol

There are a few versions of smartphones with mini keyboards. So, I have to really compare and contrast their features and choose the best one.

Somehow, I don’t know how and when my eyes set on Xperia S. *Due to frequently visiting the site. lol

It looks so beautiful! *Till now, I still think that Sony Erriczon (now only Sony) smartphones have the most beautiful design. Not even Iphone or Samsung can beat it.

Day by day, I never failed to visit the website. Reading all the features for Xperia S.

Though not knowing much about what it was about, I still have fun reading them.

The more I look at it, the more I want it!

I check on Youtube videos about the phone frequently. The unboxing and demonstration of Xperia S.

I really can’t wait to get my hands on the phone. I keep myself on the loop pertaining their global launch date and when it reach to Malaysia. Unfortunately, there was no definite answer. Anyhow, the device is predicted to be available around Q1. So, it’s getting nearer.

The only thing that I feel really disappointed on the phone is that, it runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It is like so, outdated kind of thing. I mean, come on, it’s a brand new phone 2012, why can’t they use Android 4.0? The updated version will only be available on Q2 together with Xperia S’s brother and sister. Xperia P and U.  *Darn it, 3 months to go.

Seriously, I really in dilemma on whether to get the phone on Q1 or Q2? Android 4.0 (Ice cream sandwich) is much better because the touch screen can function smoothly.

Me and Banana had discussed about phones, for like a month ago ever since her Sony Erricson slide handphone already “brain dead”.

Ever since then, she had lost her confidence on Sony phones.

You see, according to Google research, so far, Samsung and Iphone are the best touchscreen devices.  Even Banana’s friend said Samsung device is the best. 

Yea,,,but I still in love of Xperia S. No matter how much I google the images for Samsung handphone. In hope of falling in love with the design.

I still can’t take of my feeling for Xperia S. It’s is unbeatable.

Anyhow, I will hardly use it in a hard way, watching mv or gaming. So, I don't really need powerful and heavy apps from the smartphone.  *Okay, I admit it. I want to buy this phone so much because of the angelic design ONLY and also the 12 megapixel camera. .

Unless the phone “brain dead” (touchwood) in front of me, otherwise I will continue to support it.

Thus, my mind is set, till now I’m still in love with Xperia. S.

I really need to know when it will launch in Malaysia.

xperia-s-many

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute