The Adventure of Tin Tin
images












 First watched this movie with a friend in GSC, Mid Valley.
Only until recently the download version available online that I re-watched again yesterday.
It’s a funny and adventurous animation. Someone who love mystery like me will definitely enjoy it!
And Snowy (Tin Tin ‘s dog) is really CUTE~
The Three Musketeers
TheThreeMusketeers2011Poster

Okay, I love this movie.
My favorite character is Milady de Winter (Too bad, she is not in the poster).
She is so sexy and elegant., resembles a Cat Woman in 17th Century.
Oh ya, Constance Bonacieux looks like a barbie here. So pretty…

Final Destination (1,2,3,4,5)
268708_det Final Destination 2 Final_Destination_3
            Final.Destination.4 53998
I watched the 5th movie in cinema, not knowing that it was a horror movie. To be precise it’s a supernatural horror movie which involve limbs and other organs detachment. All die in gruesome accidents. Honestly speaking, at first I thought it was Superhero film. lol.
Well, not bad, therefore I have decided to watch all the previous films. Basically, the genre are similar to Saw movies. The differences are, Final Destination covers more movie settings and all the previous movies had higher budget than Saw movies. If you ask me, which one is more horrible? I would say Saw is the winner. Seriously, I couldn’t re-watch the movie.

Johnny English Reborn
images
My all time favorite movie.
A movie that able to shake the whole movie theater with laughter.
One of the best movie sequels.
Don’t be Afraid of the Dark
images
I watched it yesterday midnight at 1. am. lol
Honestly speaking, it’s not that scary after all and there were lots of illogical scenes in the movie.
Come on, those creatures were really tiny and with only the size of a rat, or maybe even smaller. Whereas, human who has much bigger body size and strength can lose to those tiny goblins? sweat…..
I was, like, WTH! Knocked off immediately after one fall? I don’t believe it.
You may not know what I’m talking about. Watch it, then you will understand.
Mimic
220px-Mimic
Biotechnology students will going to love this movie.
I really love the plot.
Scientists created an insect-hybrid using genetic engineering to fight off cockroaches which were immune to pesticides and spreading deadly diseases targeting children and elders.
Unfortunately, the hybrid evolve rapidly and try to “mimic” human form by each reproduction cycle. Worse of all, they feed on human!.
Watch it! It’s a nice movie.
Splice
Splice_18
It’s a fine movie. Just…fine. Not impressive and not bad either.
I just love the moments when they were creating a human-animal hybrid.  That’s all.
You know, the process. hahahaha
Species 1, 2 ,3
images images_1 220px-Species3i
The first movie is fine and the rest are just craps. I don’t even bother to watch the 4th movie.
Naked woman and sex scenes are very prominent in the films. I’m so envious at the girl’s body.
Treasure Hunt 2011
treasure-hunt-2011-1
This movie is a total CRAP! I didn’t finish the whole film.
Honestly speaking, nowadays, HK movies are getting worse. I missed Stephen Chow’s era SO MUCH!.
All’s well Ends Well 2011
220px-All's_Well_Ends_Well_2011_poster
Another disappointment. I miss Sandra Ng’s version A LOT!
I Love Hong Kong 2011 & 2012
i love hong kong i-love-hong-kong-2012-preview-aforadio.com_
The plot was insignificant.
Too many TVB top artists in one film, all trying so hard to crack jokes for CNY.
I prefer the 2012 version. Unfortunately, it sort of gone haywire after half of the film. 

The Smurfs 
  Sorry to say that I don't enjoy this animation much and the plot is so predictable.They ain't that cute, anyway.

Mr. Popper's Penguins

 













Compared to The Smurfs, I prefer this movie and the penguins are SO ADORABLE. 
This is where I got the interest on smartphone with mini keyboard function. XD

 
Mr. and Mrs. Incredible
Honestly speaking, without Sandra Ng, this movie is not watchable. 
Reason is, the rest of the casts are terrible and the storyline is so-so only. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute