SONY XPERIA S is COMING to Malaysia!!!

YEAH!
Honestly speaking, I really don't know how to express my feeling at the moment.
Recently, I have stopped checking on Sony Xperia S news after I saw an article saying that it will only launch by the end of this month

Not knowing the reason, just now I got the sudden urge to browse for the news with little hope and expecting to see more articles on Sony Xperia S's reviews.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, life is full of surprises. 

While I was browsing Google page, scanning through the links, hoping to find one or two websites that I have never visited previously.   Fortunately, I have found some new websites review for Sony Xperia S. Basically they are talking about the same thing, anyhow you still feel happy reading something that you like.
While I was busily right-clicking on those links and open them in new tabs. This link caught my attention:


WHOA! What else? I right-clicked the link. Guess what, Firefox was crashed when I was waiting for the link to load. Damn Firefox, it happened so frequently. 

Feeling angry with my browser and at the same time, I'm getting more and more agitated and excited to visit the website.

The website announced that Digi already started to promote their Data plan for Sony Xperia S pre-order , anyway, UMobile was the first to come out with their Data plan for Sony Xperia S. and based on this news, Sony Xperia S will be available in retails shop by NEXT WEEK FRIDAY!!  To confirm, I searched more articles about Sony Xperia S launching date in Malaysia. What I have found is, Sony will launch Xperia S in Malaysia by next Thurday, and device will be available on Friday, in fact, Singaporean already got their hands-on for this device. So envy~

Guess whoever Sony Xperia S fanatics will be curious about the price, right. Good news is it's less than RM2,000! The retail pricing is RM1,899. Not to say very cheap but, considering it's a new device and judging from the Xperia Arc price when it was newly launched and also the current market price for other branded smartphones like Samsung, I was mentally-prepared that this device will cost around RM2,000-RM2,300. So, it's a great news isn't it that the retail pricing is lower than that.

I'm now considering to buy the phone with Digi Data plan with DG Smart Plan™ 48 package.
Reason being, first of all, I'm not a heavy user in terms of making phone calls and sms, as far as I know at this moment. Second, having your phone able to access to internet with cheaper price sounds cooler and more effective. At least I can directly share my pictures on the spot once taken and as I'm not going to wholly depend on my phones to browse internet most of the time. Thus, DG Smart Plan™ 48 package. is the most suitable package for me. Even if I still exceed the quota limit, I believe my extra credit in my prepaid account will be more than enough to pay for it. lol. This is what I believe at this moment. lol.
The only thing I feel weird is, only the white version is available at this moment. Weird, huh?

Since I'm a Maxis user, I have to switch to Digi if I want to utilize their Data plan.  I don't mind doing so, since I don't see Maxis is offering any Data plan for Sony Xperia S and I have wanted to do so ever since Maxis line is getting irritating nowadays. At first, I thought I have to personally go to their store in order for me to make the switch. Thank God, I can do it online with RM50 of charge. Not sure it is refundable. So, once it is successful, I can proceed to buy my Sony Xperia S. If everything goes smooth,  I shall get my phone by next week Friday.

Until then, let's hope for the best that Sony Xperia S would not disappoint me. ~Amitabha~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute