Times Square Hang out

My colleague and I hanged out in Times Square today.

It was basically a girls day out.

First, she treated me for lunch in Station Kopitiam at the fourth floor.

We were chatting heatedly until for God-only-knows.

Then, we went for shopping, she brought me to shops that I never really visited or pay attention previously.

Exposed and enlightened me the shops that are selling the clothes that I like.

You see, I have been going to the same shop again and again. So, not much fashion style that I could find.

Being with her, open my eyes for more resources.

Serious, I have found the skirt that I was desperately wanted  all these while.

Check it out~

 

20120310_194343

The Pleated Skirt that I have been longing so much

20120310_194252

Pair with this blouse

20120310_194204

Match with Snoopy necklace

20120310_193436

Turn into something like this. Not bed eh.

Sorry, I’m using my galaxy tab as a camera, quarter of my body is blocked. lol

I also bought this:

20120310_194428

A one piece dress that I have been interested to wear recently.

20120310_193736

Sexay~ HAHAHAHA

 

She brought me to Baskin Robbins to try my very first ice-cream from there.

It was so nice~. It literary makes you feel happy when eating it because it was so sweet~ lol. Endorphine stimulation.

After I have done the shopping, I went home at 7.00 PM.

 

P/S: oh yea, I finally got my 2-in-1 stylus pen for my galaxy tab from Milkadeal, Bargain Attack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute