Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol


Yes!!! The download version finally out!
Don't get me wrong, I have watched this movie in Golden Screen Cinema before.
You wouldn't want to miss the movie action effects in a cinema. lol
It feels great to re-watch it, it proves how good this movie is. XD
Because of this, I watched the all the previous movies except the first one.
Reason is, the first one was a little bit ancient. lol.
Maybe I will give it a try someday. 

My favourite scenes are:
 Right after Tom Cruise uttered the word "BULL SHIT!" He ran on the windows of Burj Khalifa with a rope. Cool, eh?




 The scene where Paula Patton trying to seduce the Indian rich. So hot and sexy~



The scene when Jeremy Renner was getting himself ready to make a 25 feet jump. It was hilarious ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute