The first 2 weeks of my new working environment was awesome!
Okay, I'm a recruitment consultant now, cool, huh? XD
The job functions are almost the same, I still have to make calls and do my research.
It just that this time I have one more asset included in my list, that is, I have my own computer. 
Working in a staffing and recruitment industry is so much different from my previous job.  
The satisfaction you gained because of assisting your candidates getting a job,
The excitement of wondering whether your candidate get the job feel so great and the feeling of helping someone feels fantastic!
I mean it, I love the feeling so much.
The working environment is also different. 
I think it is because of the people itself.
There is not many staff at the moment, therefore we get along with each other fairly well. 
Not much conflict happened so far, even if it did, it's not a big one. 
On top of that, I'm really glad my senior is still there for me when I need her. XD
We get along much better in new company.
In my previous company, it seems like you can trust no one. 
No matter how sincere you treat them, they afraid that you will bite them in return or vise versa. 
Yeah, pretty much feeling insecure most of the time. 
To survive, you have to learn how to protect yourself. 
yeah~ Survival of the fittest. 
No doubt, the skills that I'm having now originated from my previous company. 
The telephone skill,
Research skill.
and the most important thing is: 
The level of stress that I can endure. 
I'm not sure how good I can handle stress, 
I guess I would consider myself able to work under stressful environment? 
Seriously, never did I expected in my life that I will work as a sales person. 
With my personality and everything, I never dream of it. 
Especially when everyone says that sales is very stressful and the word KPI scared the hell out of you. 
Maybe it was fated? 
The moment I went for the interview in my previous company, I seriously didn't know what is the position that I'm applying for. lol  The job's description was jargon to me. I have no clue what is my job is all about. lol
There I was, ended up taking the job, getting myself confirmed and survived there for like 10 months before I resigned and join a new company. 
I guess I enjoyed the knowledge that I gained from my previous company, therefore I can sustain in that company for 10 months. 
Honestly speaking, I did feel that some of my acquaintances do not feel good about my job.  
I can feel,  they think that what I'm doing is not noble enough? Compared to what I have studied for the past three years. 
It does hurt a little actually. 
What i'm doing might not be as great or marvelous compared to my course mates, but I can loudly say that, the knowledge that I have gained is invaluable. 
Because of my job, I get to know more about what is happening in the business world. 
Because of my job, I get to know about each an every industry in the business world,
Because of my job, I pay more attention to corporate' websites other than entertainment news,
and because of my job, I utilize my Unifi in a more educational way? lol
For the past few months, if you asked me what I want for my career? 
I would say, "I dunno"
Well, after working for like almost one year, I guess I knew what I want finally. 
I'm basically doing what I want. 
The reason i'm still working in this industry because I want to continue to gain the industrial knowledge that I have been doing ever since I got my hands on the job. 
Not sure how it might help me in the future, but I got the faith that it will lead me to something bigger than what I'm doing now. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute