My Very First Decision

It happened on 29th February;
The day I tendered my resignation letter.
Honestly speaking, I used to dislike people who quit their job after working for less than a year at least.
For me, it showed that they are not serious with their jobs.
Little did I know that, I'm part of them now.
This incident taught me one thing, you will never know the truth if you are not in their shoes.
You know, this is the first time I have made such an important decision in my life so far.
The moment where you really have to sit down and think carefully, compare and contrast, to take or not to take the risk. It's really an headache.
I don't expect that I was willing to forgo my commission and one weeks salary. Life is indeed full of surprises yea..

One thing that I really can't let go is my sales team of course. Well, though some of us are not that close, but we are sharing the same bond.
We were PYT (Pei Yan Tiu) before, many times by boss if sales are bad, having pressure like no one else will understand  as long as you are working, laugh at each other wackiness and of course all those helpful teammates that will never let you "die" ALONE. I seriously value that. When I was bidding farewell with my teammates, I was trying so hard to look cool, emotionless and indifferent. However, only God knows that deep inside my heart, I already started to cry. I was not able to express my deepest gratitude to my sales team. Or else, tears will really start to roll down my cheeks. Yes, I'm a big  girl, yet vulnerable at the same time. I cry easily. I really don't like people to see my cry. and also because I looks ugly when I cry. lol.

Whoever I am now, or whatever I have learned till now, the skills that I have acquired are all from my teammates and from this very company.Of course I would love to contribute and being part of the company, but sometimes, there are things that are out of our expectation and you can't control. The thing that will force you to choose between you and your company. ok, I know, it's very confusing and you have no clue what I'm saying. Too bad, can't reveal much here. 

I may not have the same teammates again in the future and I may miss my comfort zone, but I have to learn how to move forward.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute