I am an ice queen

Maybe I am anti social;
I just don't like to mingle with people that I am not close with;
Especially those that are seeking advantages on me;
Either they want to sell 'something' to me or look for me when they are so-called lonely since they have no other friends who willing to pamper with their 'stories'.
Some I have known them for years, yet nothing is more important for them than asking me out and trying to sell something to me.
Some I am not really close with but we know each other existence. How dare you to ask me out just to sell something to me? Honestly speaking, I was so happy that we got the chance to hangout. Thinking that, "hey, maybe we can become close friends!". Oh well, you really broke my heart when all you did is keep on reminding me to BUY YOUR PRODUCT. You even dare to contact me again just to remind me to BUY YOUR PRODUCT. Sorry peeps, even if I need it one day, I am not going to look for you. If you told me earlier that your main purpose you asked me out is to sell your product, I wouldn't mind spending some time for you. I just don't like people toying with me. If you treat friendship as a barter system (both parties got something that they want from each oher), I am sorry you really don't worth my time.
Some people were not close with me or doesn't even bother to befriend with me initially. With fate, we became close friend. Too bad, you were just being a parasite. You want me to listen to your grandmother stories, keep on saying the same thing to me, end up YOU yourselve become the grandmother. Forever repeating the same thing. You even suffering from amnesia, you just can't remember whatever things I have told you. Even if they are the same things. I don't know, either you are really forgetful or you are just an attention-seeker. Whatever it is, as I have said, with you being a parasite, you only want me to listen to you. And when it is my turn to tell grandmother story, you show no interest at all. Worse of all, you even need me to remind you, "hey, are you listening?"
Other than that, you are a negative parasite too because you are acting so pessimistically. I seriously don't want to end up someone like you.
These are the main reason why I don't hangout often with people that I am not close with.
No point seeing face to face when everyone is wearing a mask. I can't be true to you and vice versa.
If I don't feel like doing it, I am NOT GOING TO DO IT.
I only want to spend my time for someone worth it. As simple as that.
I am not born to satisfy everyone. This is tiring. I speak of my mind and my heart. Don't like it? Sorry, F OFF!!
Having a bunch of friends makes you proud but saddening when deep inside your heart you knew who is your true friends.
Whoever reading this or if you know who am I referring to, you better identify your own objective before asking me out.
Thank you very much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute