Annoyingly, I have the capability to lose things. I am not going to list down all the stuff that I have lost. Duh, as if I can even remember them

The reason I brought up this silly habit of me is because I just lost a small filter in my newly-bought tumbler. I seriously don't know what that that thing called.It prevents water flows into your nose when you are drinking from your tumbler espcially if you drink like a water buffolo like me.

Previously my green tumbler was lost mysterically. I have no idea where I had lost it, but I can't deny that It gives me the chance to depart from my old tumbler and buy a new one after half a decade.lol.

Then, this morning I realized that the 'filter or block' was nowhere to be found.

Oh...well..whatever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute