STFC New Bodystep instructor - Anita

STFC just included a new instructor for Bodystep on Sunday class. She is not new but consider new in our club.

I first saw her in STFC new release launch for bodystep in September 2012. She always does bodystep launch with Bryan but I never join their launching as bodycombat and bodystep launch always come back to back. Whoa! I really have to pick one of them.

Anyhow, her voice during the lauching caught my attention. She really got the voice for an instructor, especially for bodystep. You know that kind of strong voice to motivate and lead the members in bodystep choreography.

My Sunday class is consider mild compared to other days. Just Yoga, bodycombat then rapid abs class. But since she joins our club, I don't mind to shave more calories and hurting my legs on Sunday.

Though I am yet to get familiar with her cues.or styles since I am used to Bryan's styles, I don't mind adapting. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute