First time ever felt so scared to take lift alone

As usual, I was humming with a song playing by my SONY Mp3 while walking.
Hardly paying any attention to my surrouding when I was walking into an elevator.
When the door closed, I kept on humming the song while the elevator was going up.
Suddenly the lift stop abruptly at level 3, I felt a sudden jolt.
I was shocked, thinking that, Oh No! Is the lift going to break down NOW?
I was staring at the screen, showing the number of floor that the lift had stopped. The screen was displaying number 3 and it paused there. Neither going up or down. I was like, Uh-oh, I am stucked in a lift. ALONE!
Anyhow, instead of pressing the alarm button, I pressed the 'open' button. Unsure why, my mind was thinking asking for help by pressing the alarm button but my finger just went to the 'open' button instead.
THANK GOD that the lift OPENED! I quickly stepped out. Then, I was staring at the screen, half-heartedly hope the lift continued to stuck at level 3. Don't get me wrong, just want to make myself felt glad that it was a close call and I had made a good decision by stepping out of the lift.
However, the lift went up smoothly instead.
I was alone at level 3, the atmosphere did make me shivered. It reminded me one of my nightmare version. Where the lift broke down and I gotta wait for another lift to go home. Too bad, I never able to do so. Scary, eh?
Another elevator stopped at level 3. I was so happy that there were two people inside the lift.
Somehow, another weird incident just happened. The lift didn't go up once the door was closed. Then, the door reopened again. At first we thought someone might be pressing the open button.
We waited for awhile but no one stepping in. We tried to close the door again but the same thing happened for a few times. The guy looked at me with an inquiring look. I was like, what do want from me? I got the feeling that he was blaming me for what happened. Funny thing was, I even suspected myself might have accidentally brought 'something' into the lift.
After several times of trying to close the door, for a split second I even thought of stepping out from the lift. The door may be able to close.
Somehow my women intuitation was telling me not to do it. We all stepped out together if we had too. After a few more attempts of pushing the door to the lift, it finally closed and twent up to my floor.
I was so thankful that I can reach home safely.

What a day......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute