Are you reading this?

This bring back the reason why I started to blog few years back.

I am not an expressive person, I always have a hard time to express myself verbally. I am not deaf nor dumb.

It just that, I could hardly express my deepest feeling to other people, not even my parents.

You can say that, I hardly share my feelings to other people and yes, I am kinda "close book" person.

Lot of digging effort required if you really want to know more about me. 

Yet, somewhere in the corner of the earth, I do share my secrets, not all but 80% at least lol. with one person and she is my best friend. A really close one. hahahaha. 

Those who are not my close acquaintances, might find it a surprise to see the other side of me.

The moment I started to share my Blog's link online, say, Facebook, Twitter or any online account that I have signed upI am hoping that, as I always do, the right person  will find out about my blog.

I mean, if you are really interested on someone, you always want to know more about this person.

I do understand guys are not as nosy as girls. While girls will definitely try their very best effort to poke on someone else life as long as it happens under theirs noses. I know, the whole sentence sounds very confusing. I might not understand what I have typed either. lol.  In short, girls are busybody (me too). They just want to know everything and having fun talking about it. lol.

However, most guys are not. As far as I know,  guys will only start to become busybody to someone they like. I hope my theory is correct. lol.

I mean, if you really like me, you really want to know more about me, right? And by all means you will actually search through the online media to know more about me, especially Facebook, right? You will put the effort to actually click on "About" in my Facebook profile and eventually find this blog, am I right?

This is definitely what I am hoping for and eventually you would do what you should do, right?

P/S: To my sisters, who might be reading this, forget about asking who is that person. You will never get the answer from me. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Night peeps ~

 





 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol

T_T