Aries Girls - The Alpha Female- We are not that strong, you know.

Just this one before I off to bed: 

We always being referred as the strong ones;

The dominant species;

Worse, intimidating the males.

Am I really that "strong" ?

Maybe mentally or emotionally slightly stronger and tougher than other girls.

In term of strength, I can't beat guys even when they are obviously skinnier than me. Thank God

I don't really like people to address me as the strong one, even by giving me some nicknames.

I'm a tall girl, and my bone structures are expected to be big enough to balance my height and support my body.

I'm already physically outstanding, giving me names that show I am big and strong irritates me.

I don't know is it fated that all Aries girls are like that.

We want to behave like a normal girl. Oh, tell me about being a normal girl

Giving the people the impressions that we need protection.

We are not really that strong you know.

It is just the impression that we are giving to others.

We are just "strong" enough to hide or mask our weaker sides.

We need hugs too during bad times.

We are being mold by our environment factor.

Take my case:

1) I was from all-girls school,only had one precious male teacher, who is married and the rest of the males were either our gardeners or security guards. Which means, girls had to do things by herself, what not carrying a few management roles in school or society clubs.

2) No offense, even during my undergraduates life, we don't have many guys that we can count on. The guys headcounts were less than ten and most of them you can't depend on. Sadly speaking, they were acting like losers asking for girls' help to complete the assignments. So, sometimes we had to act "strong" to protect ourselves. We got assignment to do, we gotta complete it and we can't forgive cheaters and copycats.

3) Even when I am working, I am the senior among my team in term of experience and seniority.  I can't act like tiny whinny girl when my team needs me or when I have no choice but to act fast and be the decision maker. Like I said, eyes are on me. I have no choice.

4) In gym, I can workout harder because, I built my stamina because of my instructors. I don't like being called names, screamed or yelled in front of so many people. Thanks for that.  I had no choice but to try my best not being caught for panting additional air!

I guess Aries girls are fated to walk her lives in this way.

Many times I feel like I want to sit back, fold my arms and do nothing.

To be frank, I prefer to receive orders rather than giving instructions and lead the people, if I can. There just so many things to do. 


We are not that strong, you know.
 

Comments

  1. we certainly are strong and there's nothing wrong with that! many women look up to us for that strength, so don't feel bad about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol