Don't GIVE UP! NO!

I always complain to myself whenever my applicants are looking for easy job and easy money at the same.

I would always say, "Nowadays, the youngsters are really lazy and it is not about them hunting the job but it is the other way round".

Can't believe I am telling this to myself too.

Being a recruitment consultant, I expose myself to the working industry.

More or less, it teaches me a lot in terms on human behavioral.

Being in a sales line, I got myself into a fast and stressful working environment.

Everything is about target and deadlines. bla..bla...bla...

Whether I want to believe it or not, sometimes you need a little bit of "luck" too when you are doing sales.

I had witnessed quite a number of people coming and leaving the sales industry.

Some were non-performers, that s' why they leave.

But there are some of them, who really work hard, do whatever they should but in the end, they just lack of a little bit of "luck:". Eventually they find themselves do not belong to the sales industry.

Is it true? You really need some "luck" too whenever you do something. Or we call it as God's assistance.

If we don't have it, does it mean that we are not destined to be there? Is it?

I always believe that, as long as you work hard, the God will not let you down. You will be paid according to your effort. Sounds lame but somehow I think it happens to me.

Whenever I do something, I try not to regret it or blaming myself because I didn't do what I am suppose to do.

Most of the time, I meant most.  I try to make myself not to be at the wrong side if anything bad happen.

I don't want to give any chance to other people or even myself to tell me that, YOU ARE WRONG!

I just don't want to take the blame.

Okay, a little bit out of topic now. 

The main point is, I just felt that, my "luck" is not really with me recently.


I try to motivate myself not to give up so easily. I always told myself, LOOK! This is really a good candidate with good resume, judging from the staying power of the applicant.

I told myself, seriously he  or she must have endured endless stress and mentally-breaking situations when he/she work for quite some time in this company, yet, she is still surviving. Rather than quit and run away from the problem, she chose to face it.

And to be honest, what a 24 years old girl like me know about the world? Stress?

Naw......it is too early to call a stop of what I am doing now.

I am not qualified to do so.

I am very sure that, if I can't get through this, I will never ever move forward.

Oh well, the world is meant to be like this.

p/s: However, when I try to analyze the whole situation, I felt that I am the one who have created my own stress.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol