Worse Haze Scenario in My Human History

Malaysia has been surrounded by haze which started last week;

I didn't really aware about the haze until I read it from The Star online about a week ago and only started to take into account about the haze when it affects my residential area, to be precise, ME.

To me, this is really a serious one because I suffer from difficulty in breathing whenever I step out of my house, which seldom happen to me. lol. Especially I with my active lifestyle. Not trying to impress, but just stating the truth.

The haze really makes me feel reluctant to leave my house.

Anyhow, I didn't wear any mask because, I feel suffocated when I am walking with it.

It is already hard to breathe in this kind of weather, covering your nostril  worsen my breathing.

Now I am hoping the rain will come soon to wash off all the smoke and whatever particles covering the air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol

T_T