Exhausted/Tired/Stress-ing

Phew! Just finished making calls to candidates.

Yep~ I am not hitting the gym today because of menstrual pain.

The thought of jumping and hopping or cycling with that muscle cramp in my stomach totally killed my desire to attend any Les Mills class.

I guess this is the first time I skipped gym due to period pain.

Feeling really stress recently.

Work and of course family matter.

Work:
 - Being the top performer at the moment make me feel proud of myself but at the same time slowly being      killed by the stress that is growing upon me.
 - I can't slack and have to keep on moving forward and continue to perform where a lot of eyes are on
    me now.
 - I'm very sure this is part of the challenge that I need to go through in my life.
 - Wondering how my manager can sustain in this line for so long, 13 years man!!!
 - Sometimes I did wonder why I am not working in administrative or any routine job whereby I just do the
    same thing everyday, no surprises or non  roller-coaster kind of working life.
 - Thought of quitting and looking for so-called "stable" kind of job. However, I asked myself, do I really want to quit the sales line and venture into administrative job? Will I miss the excitement or the fast-moving pace-kind of environment?
 - To be honest, I don't think I can survive in administrative job. In fact, I am really bad in this portfolio judging from my own personality.  I am not a neat person to be honest.
 - Well, if I want to continue in sales line, I can't quit now because if I can't accept and overcome this challenge, I am very sure I will face the same thing again until I pass the "test" from God.
 - I'm not a devoted Buddhist but I do believe in God. So, the answer is continue to SURVIVE.
 - I keep on reminding myself not to give up but push harder so that I can grow further and most importantly never act like a loser!
 - I keep on reminding myself I have my own stress and so do my fellow colleagues. So, everyone is fair and square and I can't act like a whinny.
 - In short, suck it in!

Family:
- Problems are awaiting ahead when someone is sick in your family and when you are the sole breadwinner. 
- Nothing much I really want to share here in fact this is the thing I always avoid discussing, what about mentioning.
- I can only comfort myself that every family has their own problem and I must stop comparing.
- But I do envy those people who don't have to worry about it, at the moment.
- Come on, I still consider myself fresh in the working industry, why can't I enjoy my life, meaning that, spending freely? Yeah, right. In my dream.
- Again, SUCK IT IN!!! And face the reality.

Maybe because I'm not working out today, so, I can't de-stress myself. Kinda in a pessimistic mood at the moment.

Too free to ponder on my problems or stress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute