Me? A Love Advisor/ Guru??!!

Unexpectedly turn myself into a love advisor when we are talking about boys with my friends, recently.

Funny thing is, I have zero experience in dating or relationship with guys.

Load up with so-called guys' information, say, how is their minds' work and what a girl should do after plenty of readings and researching on my own.

Really?

Just by reading numerous of articles and opinions can really make myself to understand boys better?

I can't help but to ask myself, "What the h@ll I am doing?" whenever I had voiced out my opinion when my friend asks me about her crush.

I used to have my own crush and maybe still have it till now. I shared my own experience with her and how I felt.

What are my doubts and dilemmas.

Sometimes I even wish that I have a d@mn scanner to scan the guys' brain so that I know what are they thinking.

To me, I prefer the direct approach. You like me, I like you then we can start dating. hahaha

I can't believe that there is such thing like, the guy is not ready to have a relationship or he doesn't like you enough to confess to you.


You see, these things are slowly killing the girls.

You didn't admit it yet you are showing all those so-called signals that you are keen on that person. '

Come on, girls are not stupid, okay, in fact, we are confused. We don't want to give excuses for the guys yet we find it difficult to ignore it.

Girls claim to be the complicated creatures and guys always the simple one.

However, in relationships, seems like it is the other way round.

You will never understand them and they are so unpredictable.

The whole thing is like playing hide-and-seek game. Girls keep on wondering whether they are thinking too much or over emotionally sensitive? They are dying to know the truth yet the answer is so far far away.

My question is, the level of interest does exist in a relationship?  I mean, how strong you like a person determine your behavior on her?

Why it can't be as simple as, if I like you, u like me. We can develop from there. Come on, you can really measure that?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute