Coffee (hwahh….)

I seldom drink coffee because I just don’t like the bitter taste. I will only drink it when I need to stay awake especially after 11-12 o’clock. What to do? Who asked my eyes not “chang hei”. My eyelids start to become “heavy” around this time. (haiz) so, one day before the “undang test”, I tried to read the “5 pluss 2 biji telur” (500) exercise book once again before I went to sleep. Wei..it’s not that I REALLY read last minute lar.. (hahaha). 2 weeks before the test, I just read the so-called “textbook” ONCE. Urgh..i really can’t stand it,man. It was so BORING (lol). I know it was much simpler compared to our REAL textbook and reference book. Aiyah, seems like back to school pulak. I only “tackle” the exercise book on the 2nd week. Well, the feeling was much the same, except that, it has more images,so..not so bad la. But still, BORING also * ini a moi banyak susah* (hahaha). My friend told me she has read it for almost 10 TIMES!!! Whoa!!..Quite a BIG number for me lol. I asked her how she can withhold the feeling of boredom for reading it so many times. Guess what, she told me “nola..it was kind of fun to read the book (?????). WOW! I salute her, really. (hahaha).



After I heard that, I have started to “kan cheung” (nervous). So, I TRIED to read it more than once (lol). Finally, I managed to read it for 5 times *half also good what*. One day before the test, I read again. So, what I needed to do is, to keep my eyes to stay awake! At first I thought of buying a can of coffee from 7-11. Too bad, I have forgotten about it. So, I made a cup of coffee by myself. In order to maximize the “power” of coffee, I have put 5 tablespoon of coffee powder. I still afraid the bitter will be too strong, so, I have added in 6 tablespoon of coffeemix. WHOA!! My drink was so thick, and the bitter taste even worse, man. However, I still gulped in no matter what. Unfortunately, the effect did not take place instantly. I still feel drowsy (lol). In the end, I have decided to take a nap for 30 minutes. Wahlaoye..once I have awaken, I felt alert! i quickly finished the book. Too bad, I only took it around 1 hour and the coffee’s effect just take place and it won’t be gone that instantly and my heart was beating really fast that time and I feel anxiety, more nervous than before (yea, the effect of coffee). I forced myself to sleep, anyway. after tossing and turning around for one hour, I managed to sleep (hahahah). See, my body is immuned to coffee. Means, I still can sleep after drinking coffee (lol).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute