song

Yesterday kind of lazy to write anything because there was nothing special happened, EXCEPT that I almost “xiao” (gila) reading “undang book”. Urgh!!! The exercise book consists of 500 hundred questions!!! (5 plus 2 biji telur there…ish). I just can’t help to feel sorry for myself (lol) seemed like studying for exam only.



Today, I need to reread the book again, hope that I can absorb more, haiz…die die also must “kao tim”. Now, I feel kinda “lum” listening to SUPER JUNIOR’s song (believe). Don’t worry, I won’t be so “kiam siap” (stingy), I will share this song to every one of you. However, please don’t ask me what is the meaning of the song, because I really don’t know (hehehe). I’m the kind of person who didn’t care about song’ lyrics. i’m more concern to the song’s melody. To me, if the lyric goes well with the melody; it’s a good song BUT of course the song must come from a nice voice.


Actually, there is a reason why I only listen to melody. To tell you the truth, I’m a “banana” (Chinese who don’t know how to write and speaks Chinese). However, since I’m more exposed to Chinese songs I will listen to that song even though I don’t know the meanings. There were a few times I tried to explore the meaning of the songs; all the words that composed such a fantastic song. To tell you the truth, once I got the meaning of those words, I felt it was kind of funny (hahaha). I don’t know how to describe it, maybe I just can’t “feel” those words.






Oh yea, I don’t have any specific artist that I favored when comes to songs. I KNOW I KNOW…I have been bragging about SUPER JUNIOR in my previous post. Seriously, I didn’t have the slightest fond for their songs at first because most of their songs are “fast” type which I will feel uneasy when I listened to them (feels like lots of bees buzzing near my ears). However, once I tried to listen again and again (because I have no other new songs and are too lazy to find the new one unless someone told me to listen to it or I ACCIDENTALLY listen from somewhere else, ..pathetic, huh), hey…not bad, wei. (hahaha).




In my early age, I only care about song’s melody. However, now as I have grown up (19 already lor), I have started to become more concern to the voice that sings the song. To me la, voices can be divided into three stages (low, middle high, and high) *please don’t come and belasah me if I give wrong information yea, these are only based on my 19 years old-no-music-talents knowledge^@^” (pernah get only 24% for music test in my primary). I prefer male singers who can sing high-pitch songs, voice that normally only comes from women. Of course I don’t hope to see them act as women (aqua contest meh). As for female artists, I would say those can sing low –pitch songs which normally only come from men, have a beautiful voice. These people (male and female) are the one who normally will contribute to the song’s background music (paiseh..i don’t know what they call it.)





That’s all for today la…hope I can talk something more interesting, tomorrow.
p/s: background music: believe (super junior 05)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute