Goes Against our will

life can be quite funny sometimes. for instance, they will never go as what we have planned beforehand. just take today example. i went to "kai kai" (shopping) with my friend. when she was helping me to search for my new shoes, she has spotted a shop that sells lots of bags; different types of bag, you name it (lol). then, both of us saw those bags that we have been longing for so long! Unfortunately, we already bought our new bags which cost us more and the old one do look a bit ugly (lol).

we were discussing whether we want to buy the bag or not. finally, we have made up our mind and we are going to buy the bag no matter what. guess what happened next? we both want the same bag (lol). same color and design. we asked the promoter whether she has extra for the same bag? the lady told us to wait for a while. my friend told me, we better pray that "there is no extra for the same bag". well, things normally goes against us and if we said "a" then the result will be "b". for example, my friend and me were searching for bags that we wanted to buy. we have gone through all the shops in times square, yet..we can't find what we want. we even went to petaling street from times square. well, we found it at last but not the design that we want. at least they were way better than those being displayed in time square. too bad..much more expensive lol. we bought it anyway.
so, my friend said, once she saw the bag that we want while she went out with her family, she was surrounded with great disappointment. this is because she already bought the bag . she was wondering whether she wanted to buy the new one. in the end, she just forget about buying new bag. so, she told me today that she is not going to do the same mistake again.
that's why we bought the bag finally (hehehe). however, i don't dare to use it now because i still have my old bag, and the most important thing is, my mom sure will scold me of wasting money to buy so much bag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute